<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4536290338657687916?origin\x3dhttp://paperheaart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Paperheaart.bs
Leave me a tag.

30 random facts.
03 July 2010

Since im bored, i'll do this. Found this on Facebook.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 30 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 30 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I love my family.
2. I have awesome friends.
3. Im in love with Vampire Diaries.
4. I sms alot .
5. I want to drive next time.
6. I love korean songs the most.
7. I almost migrated to Canada when i was p6.
8. I aimed for 200 for PSLE but did not archieve it.
9. I cant live if i dont use my com for more than 3 days.
10. I'm shy infront of some people.
11. I prefer to shower at night.
12. Most of the time,my homeworks are done last minute.
13. I have a poor stamina.
14. I dislike being called rich.
15. I cant live without my phone.
16. I play the piano before i quit at p6.
17. I hate NAPFA tests.
18. I hate to run long distances .
19. I hate my email address.
20. Im retarded when i am with my friends.
21. I have dark brown eyes.
22. I want to get my hair dyed brown.
23. I prefer VampDiaries to Twilight.
24. I dislike horror movies.
25. I play games at y8 when im reaaaaaaally bored.
26. I really hate having bad hair days.
27. My first online game was Maplestory.
28. I wish I had special powers.
29. I think being a vampire is cool.
30. I dislike people who hates people for no reason at all.



About Me


Follow me on Twitter !
Follow me on Tumblr !


Nuffnang.


Affiliates

2e4`10 1e4`09 6H`08 ACE

Alisha Amanda Angela Asyiqin Atiqah
Caleen Chermaine Evangeline Fushan
Gloria Grace.L Hanan Huimei Huishan
Isabel Jacqueline Jane Jeffrey Jerome
Jiawei JingWen JinX Johann Jolene Jovy
Kim Kimberly Metta Mich Michelle Moses
Myat Nabil Nabilah OliVe Pamelin Qingling
Rachel Samantha Seokyin Shafiq Sijia
Suherni SuTieng Wenhui Xiaxue Yenny
Yimin Zafran Zahin ZhaoYuan Zhekai


Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Zizhennn @ paperheaart.bs