<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4536290338657687916?origin\x3dhttp://paperheaart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Paperheaart.bs
Leave me a tag.

♥
05 July 2010


I likelove.
Been watching these days, totally in love with that show. Damon is - ed ! And personally, its waaay better than Twilight. I cant wait fr season 2 to start ^^ .

-


Anyway, watched Eclipse with Grace yesterday. Not as nice as NewMoon and Twilight. Only some scenes were nice. Wanted to head over to FreshProfusion at BugisStreet but didnt in the end :/ . Bought Eclair and CreamPuff from BeardPapa(L) before heading home.

-

I miss the times when we chat on msn,
I miss the times when we played audition together.
I miss the times when we would automatically talk to each other when we come online.
I miss the times when we would sms each other.
I miss the times when we were together.
I will always remember how i knew you,
and i will never forget how we seperated.
I miss those times, _______ .

About Me


Follow me on Twitter !
Follow me on Tumblr !


Nuffnang.


Affiliates

2e4`10 1e4`09 6H`08 ACE

Alisha Amanda Angela Asyiqin Atiqah
Caleen Chermaine Evangeline Fushan
Gloria Grace.L Hanan Huimei Huishan
Isabel Jacqueline Jane Jeffrey Jerome
Jiawei JingWen JinX Johann Jolene Jovy
Kim Kimberly Metta Mich Michelle Moses
Myat Nabil Nabilah OliVe Pamelin Qingling
Rachel Samantha Seokyin Shafiq Sijia
Suherni SuTieng Wenhui Xiaxue Yenny
Yimin Zafran Zahin ZhaoYuan Zhekai


Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Zizhennn @ paperheaart.bs